Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Wwe Diva Has A Kid What WWE Wrestlers Have Actual Myspaces?

What WWE wrestlers have actual myspaces? - what wwe diva has a kid

I know many people say that they are their MySpaces some WWE wrestler, but Myspace is really funny. They say they know the Hardy brothers and a cousin named Phil Hardy or somthing. And I wonder whether he really has a cousin or not. He said Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy a myspace. I can not say that r completely wrong, but said Jeff HES with WWE Diva Maria married and have a child! WTF!
So I want more than what you're real answers WWE wrestler a really myspace Thank U!

Oh, and the link to myspace where I all the information here

http://www.myspace.com/hardyslover

3 comments:

Guru Hiccup said...

There are many wrestlers who have MySpace account is not difficult, more evidence that the site can find the official. I have several just in my personal page because I was a former writer for safe exposure.

Bull said...

WWE Superstars have many official MySpace pages ... Property and marketing reasons. It would be foolish not to have myspace.

Roche
Torrie Wilson
Trish Stratus
Victoria
Chris Nowinski

and more ... I Edge on MySpace, because it is God
and JBL, for he is a millionaire and living God

Huffy said...

Lol that is dirty, because if you remember Jeff and his girlfriend were involved in an accident "supposedly" created by Matt. Jeff has a MySpace-like gene Peroxwhy? And Candice and Victoria are the only ones who know divas

Post a Comment