Monday, February 1, 2010

Firefighter With Scoliosis Becoming A Firefighter With Scoliosis?

Becoming a firefighter with scoliosis? - firefighter with scoliosis

18 hours after graduation. I tried the Army, but DQ'ed by scoliosis (curvature of the spine is). I try to choose the right profession. I want to be able to help and work with PPL. I've always had great admiration for the fire department, and I am inside. I know that firefighters are accepted into the program, the first thing you should do a physical examination. Scoliosis is a factor in firefighter physical disqualifing? I am in good physical health and morale. I never knew that something was wrong with my back. I play football, baseball and basketball, like a normal person.

1 comment:

Mike H said...

I do not think that the automatic exclusion.

While you are healthy and lift weights, and the job, I think it will be good.

If you are disqualified, you can always pursue careers in the other, either in or in connection with the fire department. Fire examiners, arson investigators, or EMT / paramedic.

Good luck.

Post a Comment