Friday, February 19, 2010

Heavy Cm Before Period Snot-like Cm Day Before Af Is Due. Pregnant?

Snot-like cm day before af is due. Pregnant? - heavy cm before period

Has anyone ever EWCM right before your period?
Hello everyone,

I am on the 27th a series of very regular 28 days. I've just noticed (TMI), a large group of EWCM in my pants. I am always present, before ovulation, but it happened too late. I have a feeling her breasts, severe nausea, mood swings, cramps on one side of the abdomen, lower back pain and swelling. I was also diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis in this month. My NP said that the pH of the vagina (up cause of BV), which is often caused by sperm or spermicides. My partner and I did not use spermicide.

Has anyone else experienced and at the end of pregnancy?

Thank you.

1 comment:

RUBY said...

Hello,

I am also very much on I was 27 Day of a regular cycle of 28 days.

I have also seen on Thursday and see the rule that was before ovulation, I have a sinus headache for about 7 days (not common at all) for me, he felt tired and sick, my pain heavy breasts and morning and back pain. The mood swings.

I know that this is not the answer to your question, but how do I meet the same cycle of thought id with my symptoms. IM planning to wait until tomorrow, until the test i.

We will keep you informed.

R x

Post a Comment