Friday, January 1, 2010

Marathon Training How To Get In Shape On 8 Weeks To Start Marathon Training?

How to get in shape on 8 weeks to start Marathon training? - marathon training

Physical education, the marathon experience or amateur and professional sports:

I do not like how I look. My goal is after 9 November, to be my 16 weeks training for a marathon that 1 Begin in March. I am in poor physical condition, but I'm healthy. How do I start my training program 8 weeks? I will be able to run 30 minutes without interruption (2-3 miles).

All tips for marathon runners?

3 comments:

thecella... said...

Just start running ... Perhaps a walk would be the best plan for you?

Begin to cross-training (yoga, cycling, swimming, weights, which is always) your body tone and then again enters into the speed of your plan, be it with the mileage.

If you are a motivator can be found on the Couch 5k training program.

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/ ...

granta said...

Now I only buy wood to start the hike. Learn yu want to use first thing in the morning to go. This is the best time before eating. Then select the slow joging. This will help you.i am in good health and the first thing I read every morning before work. It is difficult at first, but it is easy to get the dose. We hope that you reach your goal.

goingrun... said...

I suggest going to Hal higdon.com. He has prepared an excellent program for marathon

Post a Comment